Severe congestion, heavy phlegm, mild cough, mild fever, rash on body that disappeared within a while. Any suggestions?

been sick for about a week with congestion tons of flem in the lungs and a mild cough . In addition a mild fever came on the last couple days of this. Last night the fever broke completely and I felt fine but this morning I woke up with a rash over my body which went away after awhile. Then I took a nap later and the rash reappeared immdiatley taking longer to go away but eventually did. Any suggestions.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013