Severe cold with paining in eyes, is this fever ?

Was really cold last night even though my body was warm than got really hot later with chillm my eyes hurt as well with also ears. I m 16 and female
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum
These are the symptoms of viral fever, you need to take paracetamol 3-4times/day for fever, drink plenty of warm water, take bed rest. If the symptoms does not improve please contact your physician.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic
You mean to say you had fever with chills & your eyes & ears hurt.This could be a viral infection.Usually viral fever come with associated cold & cough which some times produce ear pain.Please take some antipyretic for fever(like paracetamol).If it does not subside consult a doctor.
take care