Severe cold, strep infection, upper respiratory tract infection, coughing, weakness. Treatment?

Hi. My name is xxxxx. I am 48 years of age. I have had 2 really bad colds since november.I was in the hospital for 2 days with strep . It was affecting my heart . I have an upper respiratory infection now. There is a lot of hard coughing with excess mucus that is yellow-green, My question and or concern is that when I cough or sneeze , I have severe pain in the entire body that simply wipes me out.It feels like all oxygen has been depleted. The pain will last at least 10 to 15 minutes. What causes this? It makes me cry out.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013