Severe chronic pain in shins. Bone burns, aches, heavy on lifting. Reason for pain?

I m 16 and I live with severe chronic pain in both of my shins. Doctors originally thought they were stress fractures but the pain hasn t gone away and it has been 3 years now. My right leg is the worst, touching the skin and the pain is so unbearable. My bone burns, stings, aches and it feels heavy to lift my shin. It is one specific spot where the pain is coming from.. But the pain from this spot then spreads throughout the calf and whole shin bone. Doctors are puzzled..any idea what it may be? Please respond I m desperate at this point.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013