Severe chronic abdominal pain and constipation, involuntary sounds from stomach and throat. Cause and remedy?

I m in my early twenties and have been suffering since I was 17 or younger of these symptoms that get worse with each year. I have painful abdominal pain that is so severe that I need to squat in my place if I m standing, at times if I m sitting I curl into a ball to relieve the pain a little. I also have a pain I would describe as a corset pain because I imagine it s how a corset felt if it was put tightly on me. I ve had constipation since I was a baby. On rare occasions I wake up with orange goop all over my front teeth (even though i bruised my teeth the night before) . Very recently my stomach and throat make involuntary sounds that others can hear. My Dr guessed acid reflex and gave me meeds for tat but tat only resulted in darkening of my urine .
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012