Severe chicken pox, giving Neurfon, warm oat baths. When will it get better ?

my son has developed chicken pox he is 6yrs, but in the last 48 hours have become very severe and he cant walk as he says its too painful . im doing all the recommeded things to do but any of it doesnt seem to be giving any relif . at what point should i take hime to the doctor to get him checked out. he is drinking and eating little bits and im giving him neurfon and warm oat baths . or is it just a matter of sitting it out .just starting to get a little concerned as he has had them 6 days now and they still seem to be getting worse rather than better. he is finding hard to pee has they are all over his groine area. your advise would be very grateful .AAAAAA
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013