Severe chest pains, fluctuating BP, sweating during night. Blood test normal. EKG abnormal. How to treat it?

I came home from the hospital yesterday after 2 days there due to severe chest pains waking me up during the night and highly fluctuating blood pressure . All blood tests were normal but blood pressure was high and then low and then high again. This also happened in Feb and one abnormal EKG reading happened and the other EKG readings were OK. I had one abnormal EKG reading this time also (the first one) I was sent home and told to see my cardiac specialist (although another doctor from his group saw me in the hospital and he could not explain what was happening) After the blood pressure was OK for about 6 hours, they discharged me. I woke up sweating during the night and the pain is slowly coming back. This morning my BP was 169/85. I was given BP meds yesterday at 10:30am and was told to take another one at bedtime last night, which I did. What should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012