Severe chest pain, tingling in head, arms. Smokes cigarettes, marijuana. Cure for symptoms?

Hello I am 28 years old and have been having chest pains for about a year and in the last few months they have been very intense and very painful. I went to see a dr and they gave me a stress test which came back normal. I dont have insurance and cant afford to go back and forth to the doctor very often. I also have shortness of breath with tingling in my head and arm at times. I have 3 children of young age and I cant afford anything happening to me i honestly feel like im dieing on a daily basis. I do smoke cigarettes. For a long time the pain was only when i smoked marijuana so i quit but it is still going on and sometimes worse than when i was smoking . I need advice please
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012