Severe chest pain, sweating and vomiting. Underwent endoscopy. Have history of arthritis. Costocondritis?

Hi, Please help me, i get extreme chest pains that isnt cardio related. believe I have costocondritis. I believe it is arthritis related. I ve had this issue for 15 years. I originally thought it was severe heartburn. That was ruled out by a gastrologist. Not entirely ruled out. Vi stopped going to him. But I did have a scope put down my esophagus and those results along with other tests and my symptoms he thinks it isn t heart burn. I finally notice one week when I had them a few time in a week ( which is rare). That an hour or so before I had something refrigerator or freezer cold to eat or drink. I later relized after this that a hot bath or heating bad on my chest would help most of the time. The pain is really severe. I get sweats( not cold sweats). Hot sweats. It lasts anywhere from a few minutes to sometimes hours. Sometimes it will be a month between episodes. And sometimes just hours between episodes. On accatoon the sweats are real bad and I vomit. I always feel really sick, dizzy, and strong fatuque for several hours afterwards. i normally don t sleep during the day but when pain subsides from this I often fall asleep. Anti acids don t seem to work. Ibuprofen may work??? Not sure if pain just subsides wile it s kicking in by coincidence. Do you think this could be costocondritis? Or indegestion/heartburn? This pain is worse than labor pains. It s like a solid pressure in the center of my chest
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013