Severe chest pain, radiating to upper back and left armpit, numbness, pressure sensation in arm. Medical emergency?

Hi Im 36. I have a pain that comes and goes in severity in my chest . The centre and left. It goes and comes back. It radiates to my upper back and left armpit and sometimes the left arm. Sometimes my arm and wrist get tugging and numb. The pain is sometimes sharp sometimes dull with a squeezing or pressure sensation. Should I go to emerg or just wait and call dr? What does this sound like?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013