Severe chest pain on the right side of the chest and breathing problem during sneezing

Hi I m Jen well my husband has been having some serious chest pain on the right side of is chest and the right side of his side hes in a lot of pain it hurts when he lays down, when he moves his right arm, when hes moving about, he hurts when he takes a breath and when he sneezes,. Hes been vomiting almost everyday but hes not sick, this has been going on for about 3 months I don t know what to do he wont go to a hospital because he doesn t have insurance the last time this happened it was about 7yrs ago the only reason I was able to get him to a hospital then was he was unconscious. Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Feb 2011