Severe chest pain, loud heartbeat, fluctuating BP. Holter test, echo, stress test, hormone test normal. Treatment?

I have woke the last 2 days with a heavy chest pressure. last month started getting heavy pressure in chest with string heartbeat . Cardiologist says 24hr Holter, echo, and stress test normal...nothing to treat. Hormones normal...not typically an anxious person. I am 43 in am an extreme sports enthusiast. Things dont scare me...what could bee going on?? My bp fluctuates from 180/100 to normal rates.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012