Severe chest pain, burning. Had gastric bypass. Had hiatal hernia. What can be done?

i am having severe chest pain ,burning last about 2 hours the other night 6 1/2 hours i have had gastric bypass gained weight back but i still vomit alot feels like foods just sits on my chest and have to get it out.... i get hot sweaty and it just burns for hours..then goes away at first it lasted about an hour and would only happen every few months now it is 2 or 3 times a week .... dr said my be ulcer stricture i was told once i had hiatal hernia then told i dont have one i have low iron and hemaglobin i am only 48 yr old female i have been suffering for years.... just had a CAT scan..said all was fine.... i had a endoscopy done in dec but asked dr to do again.... today i am experiencing whenever i eat or drink anything ... it just burns going down and burns my stomach for a few minutes and then goes away.... diet coke really hurts going down.... trying to stay away from that today... i have been poked tested xrayed noone can find anything actually fustrating and miserable thanks
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  142 Awaiting Answer