Severe chest pain and pressure, burning in the chest to throat. Acid reflux?

Hello, I have been experiencing severe chest pain , pressure, burning from the middle of my chest to my throat and jaw. The pressure starts first and gives me an instant headache , then the pressure gets worse with the burning. I also get pressure in my wrists and forearms during this and it is really hard to take in a breath or talk. Is this normal acid reflux? never had it before. This is happening everyday especially when i exert any movement.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013