Severe chest pain. Test shows regional wall motion abnormalities, impaired LV function. Treatment?

Sir, my age is 65 weight some about 80 plus, i feel severe pain in my left side, admitted in hospital, goes through some test, in my ECO test it is observed that 1. Left Atrium size is normal 2. Left Ventricle size is enlarged with impaired function 3. Right Ventricle size is normal 4. Valvular structure are normal 5. LV clot not seen 6. LA Clot not seen 7. Apical septal, antero lateral +LV posterior wall segments are akinetic. CONCLUSION Regional wall motion abnormalities impaired LV function Medicine Suggested 1. Lowplat 75mg 2. Ascard 75mg 3. Roviste 10mg 4. Carsel 25mg 5. Ziscar 6. Angiocard 2.5 mg 7. Angisid still i am suffering chest pain from time to time what should i do, some one suggest me Angiography . examine my report and guide me properly, thanking in your anticipating
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013