Severe chest pain. Taking prilosec acid reducer. EKG, X-ray normal, high WBC, low potassium. Side effects of medication?

My daughter went into ER with chest pain age 23 over worked college student no drugs no drinking She takes Prilosec OTC Acid Reducer, 20.6mg one daily been on it for a month now. EKG was normal and x ray normal her WBC 10.0 over the top range of 9.0 Here Potassium 3.2 over low range of 3.5 They say she had Costochondrities , and low Potassium their is a word for it I forgot. Told us pain can be a viral infection going around, she was giving Potassium pills and a NSAID for pain. Could Prilosec have cause the low potassium, is 3.2 to worry about. We had to go back into the ER when we saw they left the IV in her
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012