Severe cervicogenic headaches, anxiety, memory issues, lump beside cervical spine, swollen lymph nodes. Reason?

I am a 44 yr. old female,5 5 115lbs. Have had severe cervicogenic headaches for about 7 yearss now, Have been having terrible anxiety and due to trying to avoid activities which trigger headaches I live with my mother. having trouble with memory problems as well. I recently noticed a rather large lump on top or beside the right side of my cervical spine and this caused me to check the rest of my neck. All of my lymph nodes on the right side are swollen and tender especially behind right ear. my concern is that Dr. Chiocca at OSU had found a lesion in my right temporal lobe back in 08 during a test but said he could assure me it was not malignant because of the size of it, he said if it was I would be dead. Did repeat mri s to watch it every six months for twoo yeaars and there were no changes. I guess I want to be assured that it hasn t perhaps become malignant or what could it be???
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013