Severe calf tightness, breathing problem. What s the problem and possible cure?

Hi, im 22 and have been having pretty severe calf tightness and pain in my right calf in the upper section and it goes on to behind my knee. it almost feels like its swollen but doesnt look swollen. also I have been feeling pretty easily winded lately and feel like Im not able to breath properly? could this be related? my Doctor did an ultrasound of my arteries in both legs and they came back perfect! he thinks its nerve realted? does this sound like it could be DVT or PE?? thanks
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013