Severe calf pain, difficulty in walking after dancing all through the day, no visible damage. What should be done?

I danced at a wedding this weekend. The next day (yesterday) I couldn t walk without pain in my calves. Today I can t walk at all. I can shuffle but the pain is severe. Muscle relaxers didn t help much. There is no visible damage, no swelling or bruising, but they hurt (mildly even at rest. On a scale of 1 to 10 I m at about an 8 standing or moving. At rest I m about a 3. RICE doesn t seem to be the solution since there is no swelling. What can/should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012