Severe burning and pain in anal area during bowels, antibiotics didn't help. Permanent cure ?

hi myself AAAA 28 years old male suffering problems during passage of stool . During bowel time the anal area feels like severe burning and its very painful. My family doctor tried many antibiotic on me but it gives relief for the time during which i m having the medicine but after the dose is complete i am still suffering from the same problem. Recently i am asked to do long colonoscopy and H-Pylori test. Just asking is it the right direction i am heading to in curing my problem
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012