Severe bruising on the arm and thigh after an accident. Body aches with chills. No fever. Are these related to the wounds?

I recently was in a car accident got severe bruising on my right arm & right thigh. It hurts to walk and touch my lower bruises on my leg as well as touching my arm. I tried rubbing out my bruise on my leg because it was keeping me up at night. Now the next days I have chills & severe body aches with runny nose but no fever . Am I ok? Do you think the chills and pain ALL over body have to do with my bruises?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013