Severe bronchial plexus injury. Removed scar tissue. Done acupuncture, massages. Help?

I have a 15 year old severe brachial plexus injury . Surgery was performed almost a year after the accident due to the doc on call the night I was rushed to ER decided to wait and see. I ended up having surgery to remove scar tissue and try to fix any nerves and nerve roots intact. It was noted that I have avulsion of 4 nerve roots. I have developed CRPS Type II on top of the awful pain from the BP injury among several other injuries. I recently found out that I have full thickness scarring in the brachial plexus and my ROM has declined significantly. My question is this. Is there any way a doctor would consent to a surgery to remove the scar tissue again to help relieve some of the horrific pain I have and possibly improve ROM. I know removing scar tissue is a temporary step as it will grow back. But if it gives me even a few weeks/months of decreased pain, I would do it in a heartbeat . As it stand now I am almost debilitating pain 24 hours a day. My pain meds, 3 SGNB gmhave done nothing. Acupuncture , massage, biofeedback, guided imagery, TENS unit, chiropractor etc have done nothing to help. They may have made it worse.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013