Severe breathlessness, difficulty in performing daily chores, walking, tiredness post CABG. Cause?

I am 18 months PO, CABG .I did not have a heart attack . My widow maker was by passed.I still have SOB. My doctor has no answer for this. It feels like my breath stops at my breast bone and doesn t go any further. I get very apprehensive and unable to do regular activities. I do not smoke . I am unable to walk to my mail box without breathlessness. I am 75 years old and was still working up until this surgery. My only complaint was being tired all time.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012