Severe breathing difficulties and discomfort. Why neck pain and irregular heart beat?

Hello Doctor: my sister 58 yrs old has had severe breathing trouble and discomfort when she breathes in for about a yr or so now. Has had neck pains and irregular heart beat. Even a little nerve pain in one of her shoulder areas. One Dr. Said that she has acid reflux . Another said that medicine lowered her potassium level. Another Dr. Said that she has irregular heart beats. One Dr. Said perhaps plurace. She has never smoked. CODD? Thyroid cancer? Any ideas? Appreciate any help you can do. Sincerely, YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012