Severe breast pain with tenderness, irregular periods, taking Deviry. Pain relief?

hi, I always have severe breast pain, my breasts are tender. normal touch also creates pain. I think I have fibroid breasts. I am31 year old married lady. I dont have kids. My periods are irregular from starting. now I am taking Deviry 10 mg every month for getting normal periods from last three months. I take Deviry for 5 days before my period date. Can you please suggest what should I do for my tender breasts and breast pain? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013