Severe breast abscess, nipple inverted causing stress, disruption. Treatment?

I m looking to find out if my criteria makes me eligable for a breast enhancement in the nhs if anyone can help me ? Im 24 and I ve sufferd with a severe breast abscess for over a year I ve been on various medication and had various tests done and it s got to the point now where I need an operation, the affected breast is much larger than the other even before access, the nipple is also inverted and it s caused me a lot of disruption and stress, Im being treated for depression stress and anxiety , I don t leave the house often and in just feeling worse by the day I can t and havnt been able to work since the abscess and the loss of job and my moving home also has contributed to my depression, over the last year I have mentioned a breast enhancement to my dr and to my consultant at the hospital however everyone swerves and I never get an answer, with the rough information I have given you could you inform me as to whether u am eligable for a breast enhancement on the nhs.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  29 Awaiting Answer