Severe brain concussion with petichial hemmorage in left lobe. MRI showed bulging C3 C4. Remedy

I was run down by my horse 8 no ago. Severe brain concussion with petichial hemmorage in left p lobe. Spinal trauma. I just had another MRI as it has been detected I have bulging C3 C4 Impinging on spinal cord. As I await new MRI results.....I have noticed when I lay down at night...I am feeling strong pounding heartbeat in neck and ears. Could be from the bulging C's? It is annoying to say the least. My bp is 127/75. On no meds.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013