Severe bout of gastritis and PCOS. Has mood swings. On yasmin. Why constipation?

Hi Dr. Charles My girlfriend is suffering from a sever bout of gastritis and PCOS both at the same time and she complains that she is hurting all the time. With that she is having mood swings and some problems also crop up. She is already taking yasmin for the PCOS and has stopped medication for gastritis since it constipates her. Is there any healthy/good food that I can get her? Is there anything I can do to make her feel better doctor? Many thanks
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012