Severe bout of flu, loss of smell and tasting sense. Had taken flu, pneumonia, tetanus shot in the recent past. Help?

In november I got a physical and also received four shots one for the Flu , Pneumonia ,tetnus and whooping cough . A few days later I came down with a bad case of the Flu. Afew more days went by and I lost all my ability to smell and taste and I still have not regained them. I saw my doctor who put me on two different anti-biotics but they did me no good.He said to have patience and they would come back. It has been over two months and still nothing. Can You help me? Tom
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013