Severe body odour, stressful job, not having pungent foods, applied creams, gels, no improvement. What should I do?

Over the last year and 1/2, I have had unexplained severe body odor . I first noticed it when I had an extremely stressful job. The last 2 years of working there, I never ate breakfast or lunch, because the deadlines were so heavy. One night I woke up, dreaming about work deadlines, and I was in a puddle of sweat all over. From that day forward, I ve had problems--sweating in every crack and crevice, body odor, bowel problems, etc). I was told by a couple of Doctors that nothing was wrong. Finally, one Doctor asked me a lot of questions, and diagnosed me with hyperhydrosis. Various Creams, gels and pills later, I got the Botox procedure because nothing else worked. Unfortunately, I m not in a position to continue theses treatments every six months. I must pay out of pocket because my illness has been excluded from my company s insurance. Worked perfectly with my sweating underarms, however, I still notice during times of stress and anxiety at work (the effects of downsizing, whoever s not downsized, is left to wear alot of hats) OR stress, anxiety and humidity, that I still generate a noticeable body odor. It doesn t happen daily, but it happens enough to be a real problem. I ve been researching online, and I m wondering if this could bea physiological manifestation of emotional stress? If you think so, what s the quickest way to put an end to it, once and for all? I ve seen therapist, completely eliminated red meat, pork and dairy and I am currently receiving accupuncture treatment. Please help me. I am in outside sales, and although my clients are unaware of my condition (due to my trips home to freshen up between appointments). However, this is causing additional stress to keep up this routine. Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012