Severe body aches, lumps in muscles with spasm, extreme tiredness, hot flashes, swollen feet, blue hands, enlarged spleen with cysts, itchy shin, mouth ulcers, negative Ana. Signs of lupus?

Hi there I ve been suffering from severe body aches, lumps in muscles like they have been worked, heavy periods,Extreme tiredness, hot sweats, swollen legs and feet , blue hands and feet, memory loss , and weird sensation wen having hit sweats run down my back, bloated, have cysts on spleen and an enlarged spleen with pain in lymph nodes mouth ulcers weightless and itchy skin. I ve been to doctors who have done blood tests normal apparently and then have said I have fibromylgia I had a positive Ana back in 2008 but this time it s come back negative could this be lupus?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012