Severe body ache, umps on sides of neck, gets relief on taking bath, extreme fatigue, wants to be alone all the time

my whole body aches all the time, i need a bath first thing in the morning to soothe my aches, so that i can function properly, my elbows ache, my knees ache , i have umps on each side of my neck , i fell tired all the time, like a truck has run over me, i also am way too tired to have company over, or even family. i just want to be home alone all the time. help....
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
I would come up two possibilities

1.the first possibility is, VIRAL FEVER

2.second possibility is,RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS; confirm with blood test for RA factor, CRP,ASO trite, and ESR.