Severe body ache, pressure on ribs, constant green urination, constant headache, increased thirst, craving for sugar and salt. Reason?

Hi, Im 28 yrs old , and a mother of 4. I have been aching horribly all over my body. Specifically in my lower left back, my ribs feel like there s something like a ball underneath them. They hurt to the touch with any kind of pressure put on them. I have constant urinating with a yellow sometimes greenish looking color. I cannot sit for very long before i want to just stand up due to how uncomfortable it is. I get dizzy rather easily. Constant headaches . My wrists has been hurting for months now as well. I m constipated with green stool . My neck hurts at laest every other day . When out comes to pain I m rather tolerable but lately itrs just gotten to where I m worried because i know somethings wrong. I just want to sleep. My memory is horrible. I never remember the day before without having to think really hard. I m always thirsty and crave salt n sugar. Which i dislike. Please help me figure or what s going on. I have no insurance so i don t go to family doctors.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  36 Awaiting Answer