Severe body ache, pain in back and length of hands. History of high BP. Treatment for muscular pain?

About every two or three months I have a morning where I wake up and my entire body aches. I feel like every muscles is hurting. Like I ran a marathon in my sleep. The pain is the most severe in my back, the entire length and my hands. Over the counter pain meds help very little. After a few days it goes away as mysteriously as it arrived. I feel a little fatigued but not exhausted. More like I just had a less than great nights sleep. The only health condition I have is borderline high blood pressure and I m about 45 pounds over weight.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013