Severe bloating with cramps, dizziness , frequent urination, hard stomach, ammonia smelling discharge. Suggestion?

I have been bloated and feel crampy all the time for about 5 or so months. The last few weeks I ve been dizzy and fairly tired. I have an urge to pee almost immediately after drinking only a small glass of water. My period has been normal these past 5 months. My stomach feels kinda hard when im laying flat and its very tender. There is no chance of Pregnancy . Also a few months ago i had a discharge that almost had a amonia type smell. Now it s just smeller then I m used to. Suggestions?
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response
Hello you can have urge incontinence due to Urinary tract infection, do check your diabetes status and ammoniacal smell may be due to bacterial vaginosis and for that you can take a course of metronidazole if possible and can do an USG :) get well soon :)