Severe bloating, regular headaches, nausea, light headedness. Had unprotected sex after surgical abortion. Pregnancy chances?

I had a surgical abortion on June 16th, 2012. Right now is 12:01am on July 10th. My stomach is extremely bloated and I m gassy. I ve gotten headaches every night for the past two weeks. I had unprotected sex several times since the abortion and it hasn t even been a month. I went to the follow up and everything looked okay. My cervix was closed and my uterus was back to normal, but then my boyfriend and I started having sex, without protection. I ve been nauseous nightly, and haven t had much of an appetite . What are the chances of me being pregnangt again? I ve also been lightheaded.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012