Severe bloating, dark urine with distinct smell, sensitive nipples, missed period. Pregnancy?

Hi, I m 23 years old and over the past month i have had severe bloating in my whole stomach starting at the top of the abdomen (with some tenderness on the left lower abdomen), Dark (Cloudy) urine with a distinct smell, sensitive nipples, and i missed a period. I tested for pregnancy after roughly calculating the 10th day i missed my period. Could this be a sign of pregnancy? Or do i have a severe case of constipation and it is effecting my m/cycle? Any advice would be great.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013