Severe blisters on body, rashes, burning, headaches, hard lump close to spine. Scheduled for biopsy. Suggestions?

hi there i i have to go for a biopsy end feb cos since last year in june my back, neck , all my chest gets sereve blisters on my body rashes all over it burns it itches at fisrt have sereve sickness and headaches the rash is scaring all mybody and now i have noticed some brown marks wat have never been there before on my collar bone and now yestday i have found a small lump its hard not sore and its just further down from back of my bra strap at back close to my spine
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013