Severe blinding headache, saturated from sweating, reduced depression medicine, having plenty fluids. Possible cause?

Hello there, On two occasions in the past two weeks I have woken up with a severe blinding headache and completely saturated from sweating. I am 46, have had my FSH checked and it is very good for my age, so don t believe it is the menopause or peri-menopause just yet. I have cut down meds for depression weeks ago by 50% and have had no problems in general with doing this. I was at the gym earlier and thought perhaps it was dehydration perhaps but I know that I had plenty of fluids that evening. I don t seem to have any other underlying symptoms and so I am puzzled completely what is causing it. Can you help?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013