Severe bleeding during pregnancy. Ultrasound shows wound in the mouth of the cervix. Dangerous for pregnancy?

Hi, i am in 12 weeks of pregnancy and im having twins. Since 9 weeks of pregnancy untill now i have severe bleeding . My obgyn did several ultrasound and said the babies are normal and healthy, and my obgyn discovered that the area around the cervix mouth is wound. And my obgyn said he can not do anything untill i delivered my babies. My question is, is it dangerous for my pregnancy? Is there anything i can do to stop the bleeding?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013