Severe bleeding, chronic toothache, lower back pain after sex few days post delivery. Reason?

hi, i gave birth on the 29th of dec 2012, i had sex ten days after giving birth and a few times there after. the last time being sunday the 20th of jan 2013. first time he was wearing a condom and the other times we were unprotected. yesterday i only had a trace of old blood on my pad, then today iv lost a bit of blood and it came out in one go. i was wondering if its possible that i have miscarried,- yesterday morning i had a chronic toothache and treated it with panadol, dolased and alot of nurofen plus. otherwise why would this hav happened. i hav also had the feelin like iv got my period tho only mildly n my lower back feels slightly achey. so what do you think? sonya
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013