Severe bleeding after intercourse. Not menstruation. Taking antibiotics for yeast infection. Advice?

Hello I m 28 years old and I just finished having intercourse with my husband and all of a sudden blood starting gushing out. I m very concern about this matter because I just had a menstrual cycle on the 15th of June I ve last visit my doctor also in June and there was no signs of abnormality accept for having a case of yeast affection and bv I was being giving antibiotics to cure the infections. If you could please give me advice on what it is or what should I do it would be greatly helpful thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012