Severe bleeding after c section, bulky uterus, thick endometrium. Can give birth to healthy baby in future?

i am 32 year old, had a c section 3 months back,now i am having profuse bleeding for last three weeks.had my pelvic scan.impression is bulky uterus(7.6*4.1 cm)with thickened endometrium (16mm).my doctor suggests d&c.also i lost my baby due to acongenital abnormality bilateral vocal cord paralysis .what is your opinion regarding my present condition? can i give birth to a healthy baby?please give me a answer
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013