Severe bleeding a week after prostap 3 injection, spotting during periods due. Done myomectomy and laparoscopy. Reason?

i had a myomectomy and lapaoscopy in July, and have been diagnosed with stage 3 endometriosis . I had fibriods removed also. I had a prostap 3 injection in october and I m due another injection in January. I am taking livial to counter side effects. I had severe bleeding a week after my injection and spotting when my next period would have been due. I feel as if I am still ovulating and have slight cramps - is this the endo clearing up?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012