Severe bleeding. On clonazepam and celexa. Suffer from gall stones. Are these related?

hello! I have been bleeding for going on over a month. I started bleeding two weeks after period had ended. it's getting worse. what can cause this? i am on 20mg celexa a day as well as 2mg clonazepam 2 times a day. I have had gallstones since may. could that be related? my grandma who's an RN said to go get checked out bc I dont ever have much appetite and I don't eat any meat so shes worried I'm anemic or need a hysterectomy :( please help!! samy coy
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013