Severe back pain while sitting. Pain spreading to the hip and knee. Need emergency care?

I don't have a family doctor but I have BC/BS health insurance. About 3 days before Easter my lower back starting hurting
The pain was most of the time but increase incredibly when I sit. It really hurt mainly down my right side; hip, knee Etc.. Well it hadn't gotten any better pain has actually gotten worse and now it starts in my lower back spreads to both hips and my left knee its throbbing. And is still increased when I sit down. I didn't not fall our anything to have hurt my back recently. But did have some instances over 10 years ago that maybe contributes. I don't know if course for sure... Is this er worthy?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013