Severe back pain while lying down, excessive pressure in lower back. Home remedy?

I m 28years old, healthy male with no history of medical problems. I m having horrible back pain when I lay down at night. It wakes me up and interrupts my sleep. It s my lower middle back and feels like a lot of pressure pushing outward. Sometimes the pain radiates down into the scrotum area. The only thing that helps is getting out of bed and walking around. By noon, the back pain is all but gone and I am able to do my regular work and go to the gym to lift weights/run without any issue. I have not been to a doctor about this, but is there an at home remedy to deal with the issue?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012