Severe back pain, tightness all over body. What should i do?

About 9 weeks ago I started getting back pain again. I had a herniated disc on l4 and l5 about 8 years ago and did the Drx treatment and was pain free for many years. So when pain started worsening I went back to chiropractor and started Drx again. Now 8 days ago I awoke in the middle of the night in fetal position with a sever pain and tightness from my four buttocks to the jack of the knee. I could not move. Paramedics took me to hospital and Theu have me dalloded and mottrin and did an xray . Xray was clean and doc said pain should slowly get better. Sent me home with percocet and lorazepam . Within 3 days I was in urgent care where Theu did a steroids epidoral into my scitica in my buttocks. Now 2 days later pain in horrendous, I can not walk, sit, or sleep. Please let me know my next step. Waiting on an approval for mri.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013