Severe back pain, periods like cramps in lower abdomen. Having regular labor contractions. Reason?

I am 38 weeks 3days. For the last 5 days I ve been having regular labor contractions that last approximately 30 seconds and are 3-4 minutes apart. I also am having major back pain and I m having a constant period like cramp in my lower abdomen that s doesn t go away. I ve been to the hospital 4 times and they ve sent me home each time. I m dilated 2cm and 70% effaced. Any information...because I am full term I just need something done to help me dilate?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012