Severe back pain, no relief with diazapam, have difficulty in sleeping. History of scheuermann's disease. Help?

hi, my name is Jodie. I suffer with a bad back and for the past week i have been in the most horrendous pain I may have suffered. I went to see my gp on friday and he told me that my back is in spasm , he gave me diazapam for 3 days. I am still in a lot of pain and it does not seem to be getting any better. i am finding it hard to sleep because everytime i turn over it wakes me up. I was diagnosed with schurmanns disease when i was 15 after being told that i had a crack in my spine and i seen the crack myself but was later told different.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013